Shoot To Thrill by P.J. Tracy


Shoot To Thrill by P. J. Tracy
5th Monkeewrench Novel

Monkeewrench is a computer company that solves cyber crimes. Grace McBride, Annie Belinsky, Harley Davidson, and Roadrunner team up with FBI Special Agent John Smith and Minneapolis, MN homicide detectives Leo Magozzi and Gino Rolseth to solve YouTube murders. Some group is videotaping real murders to show on YouTube. Strangulation, stabbings, shootings are on the Internet for anyone to see. Is it an organized group? Copy cats? A psychopathic killer? The ultimate shock junkie? How is/are the person/people hiding and eluding the traces. How can Monkeewrench and their co-horts prevent the next predicted murder? What is the connection of an alcoholic ex-judge to this murderous spree? The premise of Internet based crime is

This is one of those books that I really enjoyed. I liked the characters and the reparte. BUT I felt some loose ends. It's probably just me. Once I started, I didn't put it down so I was getting pretty sleepy there at the end.


SPOILER: They catch one killer but it seems there was more than one. I was scratching my head about J's involvement and if he was the ring leader, just a part of the YouTube murderers or was he taking an opportunity? Were there others besides J and the killer they caught? How did they elude the traces? And the last paragraph was a surprise.


I would like to read more because I really liked it and I can't explain why, but I'm ready for more.

Here are the Monkeewrench novels by P.J. Tracy:
Monkeewrench
Live Bait
Dead Run
Snow Blind
and, now, Shoot To Thrill

P.J. and Traci Lambrecht are a mother-daughter team who write these novels. They live in Minneapolis, Minn.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.NetBritish Blogs