This Doesn't Satisfy

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's another video. I've had an insanely busy weekend and I am completely wiped out. I've never really been too tired to really whole heartedly mock something, but I think that today I just might be. But I think I have it in me to half-ass mock something. In fact, I'll give it a go right now with this very odd Halloween commercial from the fabulous folks over at Snickers.
Don't get me wrong. Snickers is a fabulous little treat. And I know that they're trying to convey the enthusiasm that some folks have for the Snickers in this commercial. I get that. But it's really hard for me to get past the creepy factor. It's so...well...odd. It's very odd. And I don't know that it makes me want to go out and buy Snickers. It definitely makes me want to stay away from whatever store that lady was shopping in, though. That's for sure.


Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.NetBritish Blogs