Sentimental Sunday - My First Baby Doll

Sentimental Sunday is a daily blogging prompt used by many genealogy bloggers to help them post content on their sites. To participate in Sentimental Sunday we simply create a post with the main focus being a sentimental story or memory about an ancestor, or maybe even a touching family tradition.

This would be my 2nd Christmas and I was 16 mos old. I'm sitting on the couch with Aunt Judy. Notice that I'm already in total "mother mode" with the baby doll. As Beth Moore said, "I could mother a fence post.", well, so can I. Mothering, nurturing, loving and kissing were hardwired into me! Once Elaine and Melinda came along I started mothering them. Then their children and now little Brett. I look forward to mothering on Luke's baby girl, Savannah Marie, when she's born!
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.NetBritish Blogs