NSFW Sign Language

While I try to keep this blog rather family friendly, today is an exception. It's not family friendly and it's also NSFW (Not Safe For Work). That's because it's a girl named Anna presenting her final for her college level sign language course. (Back when I was in college, I wish I had known that I could have made things fun like this. That would have definitely added to my college experience.) And while that seems like it would be innocuous enough, she has chosen Cee Lo Green's "F*** You" as her spoken (sung?) word which she is interpreting into sign language. And it's a damn catchy song. And despite the obscenity, I find it pretty cool that she did this. The class seems to really enjoy it as well. I hope she got an A. Behold!

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.NetBritish Blogs